Tip of the Day ~Laundry Odor Eliminators!~



Stinky laundry? I can relate! From stale odors you cannot seem to get rid of, to, well, let's face it B.O.(body odor) Peeeeeyewwwwww!!!! I have teen boys, so I can really relate, and I have tried so many different items to help, and found a few that actually work for me. So, I am passing it on to you-for freshness sake!



One great thing that has worked on direct odors like underarm smell is spraying the shirt with Febreze Antibacterial Spray.



Do this before you wash them!









Stinky towels? Or you want the whole load to smell nice? Try putting in your wash Febreze for Laundry.











Like an extra boost of fresh smells? I highly recommend Downey's New UnStoppables! I sure love how fresh my laundry is now!












All of these products have helped me love my laundry again. Well, at least to smell them, not to clean them. ;)

Good Luck, and have fun!!

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...