My latest Projects

I am going to post with pictures just all the random projects I have been working on...Its been fun to get back into the swing of things !!
The Valentines one is just Addies valentines that she will hand out to preschool...Cute containers and we put a silly band in them !
Then there is the Snowman I started in October...He turned out super cute.
Magnet board...My sister had extra bead board so we turned them into magnet boards...I think it turned out super cute.
I then made my sisters new baby a bracelet for her blessing...simple and cute...
Then my ladder....My dad has a wood shop so he helped me whip this up...It is so fun to decorate each Holiday !!
Nothing fancy just my odds and ends that I got finished !

Shannon





2 comments:

  1. cute, shannon!!

    now tell me - i'm assuming that's scrapbook paper on the metal, right? behind the bead board? did you modge podge the scrapbook paper to the metal or just put it there and put metal behind it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks !! so I spray painted the magnetic board brown modge podged the gree scrap book paper onto that and then we used ez6000 glue to glue the magnet boards to the bead board. super easy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...