Different kind of Door Wreath





I decided to do a new door wreath for my lonely door, and I sure love square or rectangle shapes more than the traditional round wreath. All of this cost me around $6.00 to make too!


I bought some old plain frames at a thrift store and spray painted them darker but it was not necessary.
I then hot glued moss on them front, sides and back were covered. You can find moss at dollar stores or wally world for cheap.



I then found a "W" (for our last name) at a thrift store too for less than a dollar, didn't like the baby blue color for my door so I spray painted it a bright yellow.



I added cut fabric instead of ribbon for fun color and patterns to hang it with.

Then I decided to add more demension to my wreath by adding another wreath of a smaller and different shape. I also covered this frame in moss, then took and old metal key I have had for awhile....


And spray painted it yellow too so it would stand out along with my "W".



Added more cut fabric strips and added it to my other wreath....

It was then that I noticed the sun is so hot on my door it turned the green moss brown on the one wreath, so I am thinking I may do some green spray painting soon. :p I will share pics when I do to show you how it turned out.

Use your imagination and have fun today!!



~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...