Boo'ing Your Neighbors for Fun!

Have you ever been boo'ed? I hope so, it's sure fun, and I do it every year for my neighbors too. If you look around the internet you can find many free copy's of these kinds of Boo, print them off, add a treat and have fun!

Here is mine this year-

Yeah, I am not baking, too much going on right now, so I took the easy way out and bagged some Pumpkin Poo instead! (that's cheese puffs really, but I think it's funny as pumpkin poo)

I made my own Boo's this year too, and even my tags, so that makes up for the no bake thing, right?

I will post them below, your free to use them but not sell them, and if you post them anywhere on the internet you need to refer back to the Sistas blog-only fair me thinks. ;-) (just click on the pictures to get their full size, and copy to your computer or print from here-and you do not have to use the last tags unless your poo'ing too. ;) )

Happy Boo'ing!!!









Enjoy Creating!!

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...