Fall Wreath's

Hello! Well......Goodness it's been so long that I freaked out from this new post layout.. lol!

Ok, so I am such a slacker! Been ubber busy and made every excuse why I was not posting on here, but here I go!

Here is a simple fall wreath for Halloween, I have had the wreath for a lot of years and cannot remember where I bought it, just thought it was so pretty, and fun to add things to it like this Trick or Treat sign and some spiders! After Halloween I will remove those and it's perfect for Fall, or you could add some different ribbon and acorns, or?


This next one I made for my Mom for her birthday. Cool thing about it was how easy it was, and how versatile it is, you could remove the owl and use it all year long. (She loved it btw.) :)

First I wrapped Twine around a foam wreath from the dollar store. This was the daunting part, but worth it in the end.



Then I made several different flowers from felt, super easy-the ones I made the same way I had made the book page wreath flowers which I posted. Hot glued them on, and added some tulle to fill in some gaps, plus it looks cool. Then I wired in the owl, pushed it through the foam. Easy and it turned out pretty cute me thinks?




I should of took pictures of it hanging up, but I gave it to her instead. Maybe next time I'm there I will? :)



Have fun creating!
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...