Halloween Wreath


Fun & Easy Halloween Wreath

Supplies U will need:

Wreath (best to use a twig one or a styrofoam one so you can squish in the fabric)
Glue gun & Glue
Black linen fabric or
Scissors
Pen or pencil
____________

Cut your fabric into strips-I didn't really follow a pattern, I just cut randomly, I wanted the strips to look tattered anyway-plus it was easier that way. :)

I used a pen's end to help me push the fabric into the glue. If you are using styrofoam you do not need to glue the fabric down, just use your dull end pencil or pen and push it into the styrofoam. I am warning though that the fabric might not always stay and foam breaks down easy:


Now you want to stagger/crisscross the fabric strips around each other-making sure you lift up pieces as you go so your overlapping some:


Go all the way around the wreath. After your done you will find some bald spots you miss, just glue in more pieces here and there:



Now you can add anything onto your wreath. I wanted sparkly stuff, and since I could not find what I was looking for, I made them. :) I took some spiders from a store, spray painted them grey first:



I spray painted them grey first because I didn't want to waste the sparkly silver spray paint I bought at a craft store-it's pricier. I sprayed them silver sparkly after, dried them, then glued them onto my wreath:



Added some sparkly silver ribbon to hang it on the door with and added a "Boo!" I already had. You can add anything to this wreath, even colored Halloween decor-just have fun!





~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...