from my fridge recipes. 5

Oh my heavens.... I seriously didn't even get to eat this before Heidi was asking about it. SO I thought I better get it on here before she comes a knockin.


fiesta chicken Salad.

1 Cup spinach shredded
1 sliced roma tomato
1 half of a red yellow and green pepper
1 half med onion chopped. ANY COLOR
1 teaspoon taco seasoning.
2 ounces chopped chicken
1 wedge of Laughing cow light queso and chipotle

K I have to warn you that the first time I made this I over sweat the veggies and I am not a HUGE fan of wilty peppers. I like things crunchy it makes me feel like I am really eating. that being said. I shredded the spinach (which BTW is my salad ) you can add lettuce if you want but it has hardly any nutrition except water. then add the tomato on top of that. In a frying pan I put in the pam and then sweat the onion, and peppers. add the taco seasoning then, since my chicken was all ready cooked (see part one) I just chopped it up and added it to the all ready cooking veggies. then I took the laughing cow and added it to the pan with the chicken and veggies. I am still working out how to get it to act like a sauce better. When I do you all will be the first to know. For now smash it in a bit then scoop the entire mixture over spinach and tomatoes.

I truly hope you all like these as much as I do. I know not everyone has the same taste in food.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...