from my fridge recipes. part 4

This one was actually kind of a dare. I had a friend make a similar version and I just KNEW I could make it better and healthier to boot. SO I did.

Egg Quesadilla
2 whole wheat tortillas
1/2 cup egg whites.
1 slice low fat cheese cut in half
1 cup spinach ( I warned you spinach is my friend)
1/2 cup tomatoes diced
and Tbsp Fat free cottage cheese for garnish.

scramble the eggs in a nonstick pan using pam. then tak one tortilla and place it on a griddle at medium heat ( about 300) add half the cheese then the spinach and then the egg then place tomatoes and rest of cheese. place the top tortilla on and have patience. I had to use 2 spatulas to flip the tortilla and cook on oposite side. Top with cottage cheese and enjoy. feeds 2 at least and my kids LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...