from my fridge recipes. part 1

I am going to blame this on Heidi she has been giving me a big head. so now I am posting the recipes I can remember on here. Be Warned I tend to like things a bit spicy(burns great calories at lunch)


If you guys want pics on the WHOLE process you will have to let me know I don't usually do that.
Let me just start by saying My 3 best friends are chicken breast tenders, spinach and an electric griddle. Lets make that 4 and add the food scale. I take my HUGE electric griddle and FILL it with chicken tenders, the BIG bag from Costo. I Usually do a different season about every 3 days so that I
have variety. then I portion those out into 3 ounce sizes hence the scale. this way I don't have to think about how much chicken I am putting in my lunch I just grab and go.

So for the skinny pizza I used
1 whole wheat tortilla
2 tbsp Marinara
2 ounces of mozzarella cheese
1 CUP of spinach
1 ounce of chicken
1/4 cup mushrooms


First I baked the tortilla shell at 425 for about 3 minutes just to get it crisp. Then add the marinara and just less than half of the cheese. Add the spinach(you will have spillage) Mushrooms and chicken then the rest of the cheese. Place under a broiler just untill spinach wilts and cheese melts. i added this one up and the total is right around 311 for the WHOLE thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...