Valentine Fairy




I am trying to do some things in my home to make it be more peaceful. I decided that we are going to have a Valentine fairy visit our home during the month of Feb. She will bring these bags leaving a note telling the kids that she is watching them. She will be flying by all through the month and some times will be leaving gifts, letters, leaving them notes of things they must do for the next time she visits, etc. She is going to make sure we are all getting along. I cant wait to see if this works. Its always fun to wake up to little surprises though so I hope this is something they will remember !!

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. very cute idea, shannon!! i may just have to steal it from you!! HOWEVER - i think i may do it as a "family valentine" bag - so that we HAVE to do good stuff as a family. kwim? where did you get the bags? did you make them? so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the family idea !!
    I got the bags at Michaels for $2 each !!
    Let me know how the family bag goes if you do it !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...