every hostess needs an apron

i love aprons. seriously adore them. i wear them when i'm cleaning (along with a tiara). i wear them in nursery. when i'm cooking. if i can get away with it, i'll wear one (along with a tiara *heeheehee*). there have been some really cute aprons online that i have admired, but i am NOT paying $45 for an apron. i'm cheap that way. i actually e-mailed a few ladies on etsy to ask if they would sell me their pattern. no go. i found patterns at joann's and combined a few of them - to make my DREAM apron!!



(i have NO clue why the pictures aren't clear, but ... it's the best i can do tonight. and the apron looks skinnier on me in person)

i am in LOVE with this apron. it is so me - ruffle with a sweetheart neckline on top, a flower at the waist, and THREE fluffy layers on the bottom. squeeeee!!

(oh, and total brag, but the capris i am wearing are my 14 year old daughter's size 2 capris - losing weight has gotten me a second wardrobe :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...