More Stuff I have been doing






Nothing to spactacular but a few fun things I have been making. Lets see the frame with the Love in it is just a window cling on a frame super cute and makes anything area crafty !!!!
Then I was so sick of my sons football helmets all over so I fixed that. I bought a frame and outlined it with them all. I have pictures for the center but I have not picked them up. I left the glass on so I could just use sticky DOTS to put on the back of the pictures and rotate them in and out !!
Next would be our Steelers shirts and bracelets. Nothing to exciting since we lost but we looked cute in our gear!!!
Last would be my candy dish...I am going to Shopko tomorrow to get stuff to do another one but you just glue a vase or fun cup to a plate or a bowl and you have a candy dish for the holidays !!!
My kids think this is too fun !!!
I am sure we will be making these for each holidy !

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Love your candy dishes, and I am sorry the Steelers didn't win, but there is next year. :) Your so creative, keep it up sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...