Sneak Peak of my Picture Wall

Sneak peak-it's laying on some saw horses right now

We are making a picture photo wall for my daughters wedding. I finished the top half with wallpaper (which I have decided I do not like wallpaper and should of just used vinyl! It was going on nicely, I butted up the seams together very well, did everything right but it shrunk when it dried and walla! I have nice seams...*sigh*)  then I added velcro to my frames since I want to still use them later on my walls at home again. I added vinyl silhouettes to some frames I found at thrift stores I spray painted black along with my original ones I have had forever. Now I just need to add fabric to the back of the open frames for when people do not take a pic through those particular ones-then I am done!

I hope it turns out good, I will share after next week how her whole wedding went. :) Phew!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...