{Tip of the Day} Eyelash Curling

If your eyelashes automatically curl, do not read this, it will be a waste of your time, and I do not like you now anyway! So :P!

Do you have flat eyelashes like me? Mine are also so light colored I have to wear mascara just to get my eyes to "pop" and not look so boyish!

I have worn false extensions before too, it was nice not to have to curl and put on mascara, but in the end it was more a pain then worth it, not to mention pricey! I have worn just regular falsies which is fun every once in awhile, but I needed a solution for everyday wear. My eyelashes are hard to curl too, least they do not keep a curl well, but I finally found some simple answers that work for me, and I hope they do for you too.

"Before"




1. Clean off your eyelash curler. (I use cover girl's cheap one-it has been the best one I have tried by far)

2. Use your hair dryer-yes, your hair dryer! Heat the eyelash curler up for about a minute or less.

3. Touch it with your hand to make sure it is not too hot-if it is shake it a little to cool off-you want it warm for it to work. Now curl your eyelash like normal, squeeze it shut and count to 20, then release. Now curl your other eyelashes on your other eye. If the curler has cooled down too much by then, put the hair dryer back on it for a few seconds.

4. You can re-heat your curler one more time if you want a stronger curl-if not skip to number 5.

5. Put your mascara on.

"After"



Walla! You now have sexy, fun curled eyelashes! Works great and it doesn't cost a fortune.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...