{Book Review} Paranormalcy


Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

One of my favorites!



Synopsis:

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.
_________________________

Also a debut for this author and I love it! I am so excited for #2 coming out soon, and a #3 is after that.

I was grabbed from the beginning to end on this book, it did not take awhile to get into it, the author had me right from the beginning. Butt kicking Evie is my favorite, and the whole premise to this book is awesome! She can do so much with all the characters and story, such a thrill ride!


5 stars
12 yr-Adult
Violence
Intense themes


~V

1 comment:

  1. I just picked up this book and it was SO cute! I love Evie, she made me giggle out loud. The cover looks so serious and deep, so I was nervous to pick it up while the hubby was out of town. But, it wasn't scary at all. It was very suspenseful and fun. I loved it a lot more than I expected to. I have #2 in my Amazon wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...