{Book Review} Morpheous Road Series


Morpheous Road Series (3rd one not published yet) by D.J. MacHale


Mystery, Intrigue, Scary fun for all!


Synopsis:

Marshall Seaver is being haunted. In the first installment of this chillingly compelling trilogy, sixteen-year-old Marshall discovers that something beyond our world is after him. The eerie clues pile up quickly, and when people start dying, it’s clear whatever this isit’s huge.

Marshall has no idea what’s happening to him, but he’s soon convinced that it has something to do with his best friend Cooper, who’s been missing for over a week. Together with Coop’s sister, Marsh searches for the truth about what happened to his friend, ultimately uncovering something bigger than he could ever have imagined.

__________________________

The author who wrote these books- has also written for Nickelodeon. I love his writing style, well, except for his 'fluff' which is what I am calling his 'adding too much boring information on a character sometimes.' I found myself scanning over some of the sentences because I was like "Get with the good stuff already!" Yet, I had to be careful not to miss on some important information. Otherwise I really enjoyed these books and I am looking forward to the third and last one. Good clean read for 12 on up. Has some scary moments but that is the whole point of it, sort of. :) Pick it up and enjoy!

4 stars
12 yrs-Adult
Scary intense scenes


~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...