{Book Review} Witch & Wizard series


       Witch & Wizard Series by James Patterson


Took me longer than some to pick up this series, but I wish I had picked them up sooner.


Synopsis:
You are holding an urgent and vital narrative that reveals the forbidden truth about our perilous times....

This is the astonishing testimonial of Wisty and Whit Allgood, a sister and brother who were torn from their family in the middle of the night, slammed into prison, and accused of being a witch and a wizard. Thousands of young people have been kidnapped; some have been accused; many others remain missing. Their fate is unknown, and the worst is feared—for the ruling regime will stop at nothing to suppress life and liberty, music and books, art and magic...and the pursuit of being a normal teenager.
________________________

I am a James Patterson newbie, never read any of his books before. I was a little surprised how short his Chapters were, but once I got over the initial shock of it- I actually enjoyed that part! I also liked the way he wrote these books, not sure if it's his signature way of writing, but if it is I will have to look at more of his books? The books flowed really well, and the first book had me so inthralled I was done in less than 3 hours in-between loads of laundry. :)

The characters were fun, and I couldn't wait for more. I was however a little put off by the 2nd book, I guess I needed a little more triumph than was given, a little more hope. I will not get into it though for fear of ruining it for someone, but I am anxious to read the third when it comes out.

4.5 stars
YA-Adult
Violence, intense scenes



~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...