Picture or Recipe Holder



~Make your own unique picture or recipe holder~


Go to your local thrift store, pick up an old plate or spray paint one like I did. Pick up an old fork too while your there, and you have the makings of a recipe/picture holder.



Make sure you bend your fork tines a little before you glue it on the plate, so it will hold the recipe or picture better.




You will need some good glue for the fork, I recommend E-6000. If the plate is already decorative leave it be- and just add the fork. If not add something fun to it like some vinyl, tissue paper flowers, or felt like I did.

I cut the black felt into circles


Used a hot glue gun to glue them down on the plate (sorry, hard to see the details of the flower with my camera-I might have to add some sparkles to the edges) Then added a flower center (it's a button I cut the back off of) and some cream tulle for fun.

Put your plate on the wall with a plate holder in your kitchen (for recipes), or use a picture easel like I did & put it on your countertop or coffee table.






Now when your cooking, you can put the recipe on your fork to hold it up for you. Or show off your cutie patooties!

Have fun!



~V

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...