{Book Review} Flecks of Gold

Flecks of Gold by Alicia Buck


You might get tired of my book reviews since I read a lot, and so I will be doing lots more of these, but also because I'm really not good at reviews & reviews are entirely subjective in nature. Yet I hope you will get some good reads out of them, plus- I really want you to read this book! :)

The author is a new author, but she did a great job with this book! The book ended complete, so to speak-meaning your not expecting another book to come out for it, but I am begging her to please write a sequel to this book! Please Alicia!


Synopsis:

Mary Margaret is not the type of girl to fall in love, especially after seeing what a string of bad relationships has done to her mother. That's why it's so weird when Mary finds herself strangely attracted to Kelson, a guy at her new school. It's almost . . . unnatural. What she doesn't know is that she's been put under a spell. And when Kelson kidnaps Mary's mother and takes her to his home world, Mary will have to rescue her by relying on something she never knew existed, magic. Flecks of Gold is an enchanting blend of fantasy, action, and even a little romance. Get lost in this world where magic is commonplace and danger lurks where you least suspect it.
__________________________

What I love most about this book is how UNIQUE it is! So different from any of the other books I have read in several years. When I first started reading it I was not sure how the book was going to go, and the first two chapters left me questioning a little bit why I picked it up, but after that I was hooked, and intrigued. That is saying a lot for me, I usually get bored easily with the same olde, same olde routine, but this book is different and written well. I loved it! Pick it up today!

5 stars
YA (11 on up) & Adult Read
Some Violence
Clean and fun book!


~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...