Book Wreath #2



Thought I was done didn't you? Well, since I had left over pages from the icky romance novel I thought I would put it to good use. This wreath is different than the one I made earlier here
and I enjoyed this one a little more because it was easier than the first.


What you will need:

Wreath-dollar stores rock for these!
Book pages
Hot glue gun/glue
Scissors



______________________

You will need to cut the pages in a spiral circle like this:


Starting with the outer edges, start rolling the paper tight inward:



When you get towards the end you will want to release the middle a little so it loosens up a tad to make it look like a bigger flower. Glue the bottom center piece down using the end piece of the flower paper. This should keep it in place. Or you can use a seperate piece of paper and glue the middle down on it:




Put glue on the bottom and glue it to the wreath:


Go all the way around & walla!



Decorate it, or leave it plain. Just have fun!


~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...