Get into Spring with Flowers


I want to believe it's spring, but our weather is not cooperating, so I am making it spring inside.

I challenge you to put flowers (real or fake) into something other than a normal vase or pot. Like a teacup above, or.....

Shoes! Take some old shoes, and add some flowers. Use them indoors or on your front porch with real flowers in a small pot inside the shoes.


Or put flowers inside an apolthecary jar (this one is hard to see inside but regular apothecary jars are fun to put a lot inside of them)



Or put a ball of flowers on top of a candle holder



Or take an old purse like this one- put some flowers in it. I didn't like my color of purse so I spray painted it....



Use your imagination and have fun!
Send me your ideas!

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...